A. Outline of the book
The book, written in Kiswahili, has the following 12 chapters:
1. Words and numbers
4. Do the sums
7. Table of two; counting in twos
8. Counting 1 to 100
9. Count and write the missing words
10. Write the missing numbers in the boxes
11. Count and write the correct number in the box
12. Add and write the correct number in the box
The Number Book for Nursery and Primary Schools, Second Step, is a book that teaches pupils how to write and pronounce words of numbers and do simple mathematics. The latter include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and writing numbers and corresponding words from 1 to 100.
B. Maelezo mafupi ya kitabu:
Ni kitabu kinachoendeleza pale kitabu cha kwanza kilipoishia. Kitabu hiki kinawafundisha wanafunzi jinsi ya kuandika na kutamka maneno ya namba na kufanya hesabu rahisi za kujumlisha, kutoa, kuzidisha na kugawa. Yapo pia majaribio.